The Casita Website Agreement
In order to move forward and get your New Website designed by the Southeast Publications team, please read our terms of service and complete this digital signature contract form.
When this The Casita contract form has been submitted you will be directed to a payment gateway where you can make your payment. Once the payment has been made there will be a short discovery form for you to fill out so we can get an idea of what you want your new website to look like and the content that you will want to add.
The process from beginning to finish will go as follows:
- We will provide you with 3 template/styles as an example webdesign for you to choose from.
- Once you have selected the style we will begin designing and implementing the content and menu tabs that you have chosen.
- After that we will provide a complete draft 1 to show you and allow you to give us instructions on how you would like us to revise it.
- We will then complete draft 2 (based off your suggested revisions) then show to you and once again you will provide instructions for revisions.
- We will then complete draft 3. Before submitting the final draft to you, we will go over it with the entire Southeast Publications team where we all offer revision ideas and ways to make the website better.
- Finally we will provide you with the completed version of the website to you, and give you one final opportunity to suggest revisions.
- We will then launch your New Website on the domain that you have chosen!
The process takes approximately 30 days to complete and launch your New Website.
*Note: If you would like to expedite the process please contact our web-development office at 800-832-3292.
By selecting “Yes” and submitting this form you are agreeing to the Casita Web-design terms of service. After submitting this form you will be directed to payment processing, and as soon as the payment is made we will begin creating your new website! After payment processing, there is an optional short website discovery form where we ask you about the kind of style and pages that you would like to include on your new website.